快速搜索
推荐文章
热门文章
职场指南
面试技巧
面试英语宝典:结束同样重要 不要虎头蛇尾
下沙资讯 日期:2008-3-10 15:49:00 来源:中国日报 作者: 阅读次数:
面试终于结束了,可以松口气了。别急!结尾也是很重要的!退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。
basic expressions 基本句型表达
1) do you have any questions you want to ask?
你有问题要问吗?
2) when will i know your decision?
我何时能知道你们的决定?
3) how can we get in touch with you?
我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
4) i can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.
工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。
5) thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你来参加我们公司的面试。
6) i ll look forward to hearing from you.
我期待着你的消息。
7) well, that s all for the interview.
好了,面试到此结束。
8) and do i need a second interview?
我还需要第二次面试吗?
conversations 会话
dialogue 1
i: do you have any questions you want to ask?
i: 你有什么问题要问吗?
a: yes, i d like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.
a: 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。
i: if necessary there will be. any other questions?
i: 如果需要的话,会有的。还有问题吗?
a: when will i know your decision?
a: 我何时能知道最终结果呢?
i: we ll give you our decision in a few days. how can we get in touch with you?
i: 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
a: i can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. my office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.
a: 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
i: thank you for your interest in our company.
i: 非常感谢你来我们公司面试。
a: thank you, sir. i expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
中华英才实验室
a: 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。
i: would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?
i: 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?
a: all right. goodbye.
a: 好的,再见。
dialogue 2
i: well, that s all for the interview. thank you for your interest in this job.
i: 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。
a: you are welcome. thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.
a: 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。
i: may i call you about our final decision?
i: 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?
a: yes, please. my telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.
a: 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。
i: we will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
i: 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。
a: great. i look forward to hearing from you. and do i need a second interview?
my.chinahrlab.com
a: 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?
i: we ll notify you if necessary. goodbye.
i: 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。
a: goodbye.
a: 再见。
。